Best Care Nursing Services is always seeking caring, committed RNs, LPNs, CENAs and HHAs to provide in-home care for clients with spinal cord and brain injuries, ventilator dependency and/or multiple fractures.
We offer excellent compensation (including holiday pay), dependent care benefits for full-time staff, paid orientation and a uniquely supportive, respectful and organized work environment. As a Best Care Nursing employee, you’ll work with clear, comprehensive, client-specific care plans and you’ll be trained specifically in each client’s unique needs.
Requirements of Employment
We require state licenses and certifications or verification of experience. Complete background checks include criminal histories, driving records and abuse complaints.
- Valid driver’s license with no at-fault accidents or citations in the last five years
- Legal ability to work in U.S.
- CPR certification
- Recent TB test (less than one year ago)
- Current car insurance
- Six months relevant experience in direct patient care with verifiable work history
- Clean criminal background check