Best Care Nursing Services is known in West Michigan for two distinct commitments: a uniquely individual approach to care assessment, planning and management; and a respectful, supportive working environment.
At Best Care Nursing, we see each client as an individual. And we see our employees as vital professionals — and treat them that way, too.
Best Care Nursing Services provides specialized homecare for spinal cord injured and brain-injured adults and children, both ventilator and non ventilator dependent. We provide:
- 2 to 24 hours of care per day as ordered by physician
- RNs, LPNs, and Aides to care for you in your own home
- Nursing Care Managers work with each client and team to provide individualized plans
- 24-hour emergency nurse on call
- Nurse triage for medical issues, appointments and medication refills
- Medication set up by licensed nurse
- Caregiver training and orientation
- Transportation coordination
Types of Patients We Care For
- Ventilator dependent
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple fractures
Types of payment/insurance accepted
- Auto No-Fault
- Workers Compensation
- Private pay
Without Best Care I wouldn’t know where I’d be. Probably dead. That’s a weird sell for a testimonial, I know, but had my life been in the hands of anyone else when the chips were down numerous times in my life I don’t know if I’d have pulled through. Loving, knowledgable, kind, reliable… there just aren’t enough words to describe the Best Care family.